Tuesday, March 17, 2020

A Quiet Place Part II



Horror film
–Year: 2020
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boy ~8
–Available on DVD: not yet
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least this boy in bibs (or shortalls).
Not sure if this is Noah Jupe (looks younger to me). But who else?Thanks db1 for pointing out that this is 8 or 9 yo Zachary Golinger.

I found the 2018 prequel (woman maybe pregnant in long blue bibs, coming soon), but a boy entry first.

I haven't seen the complete movie, yet. So needs to be rechecked later. Also for other actors.

Rating ~4 for now. Pic from one of the trailers.

Coming soon: A 9 yo girl in yesterday's Klinik am Südring - Die Familienhelfer (ep 233) and a girl in upcoming episode of The Voice Kids.

1 comment:

Db1 said...

Is actually 8 or 9 year old Zachary Golinger in overalls. Playing son of another main character.