Sunday, July 15, 2018

Familie Dr. Kleist (on TV)

familiedrkleist-ep86familiedrkleist

Family series, 8+ seasons
–Year: 2004-
–Year in film: 2016
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: girls ~7, 14, woman 43
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: low ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least a girl, a teen girl and a woman in bibs/shortalls.

By coincidence I've seen a trailer of season 6 (pic 3) which is currently being rebroadcasted on Tuesdays on DasErste. Pics 2+3 are from ep 81 (s6e16). Pic 1 showing a teen girl (Florence Rinklin as Merle?) in dark blue, short shortalls in ep 86 (s7e5), maybe cycling. Unpictured 43 yo Catherine Bode in medium blue bibs in ep 89 (s7e8). I have briefly checked this episode but haven't found her. One pic on wunschliste.de

I don't know all episodes.  Maybe some more actresses/actors? Rating 3-4 for now. I assume few (good) scenes. Also handsome boys starring but probably none in bibs?

familiedrkleist2

No comments: