Monday, May 16, 2016

Sibel & Max - season 2

sibelundmax-ep19sibelundmax-s3

Family series. 2+seasons. 24 ep
–Year: 2015-
–Year in film: 2015
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Nena ~9 ?, man
–Available on DVD: no
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: very low ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Yolande Andrae (“Tiere bis unters Dach”), now 9 or 10 yo in blue short and tight shortalls. I think one thick strap on the back, bib at low position. Different tights underneath (light green/grey, red in ep 19 (s2e7), pic 1). Also at least one man in grey working bibs.

I already announced the new season some time ago (I thought that this would be season 3 already). I never have seen this season on TV maybe except for one partly episode. So I recently checked some of the newer episodes on YouTube.

Obviously again few and brief scenes. She's rather rarely shown and also wearing other clothes. Pic 2 is from a short trailer (maybe even derived from season 1).

Not bad but still rating 4 (or less) only. Update: Obviously very few scenes in season 2 (if any, I couldn't even find the pics above).

/2015/01/02/new-series-sibel-max/

/2015/01/11/info-320-update-sibel-max/

No comments: