Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Update 4b: Cedarmont Kids - Skip to My Lou

I found this May 2023 pic on my queue on my hard disk. I always wanted to add this but somehow I forgot. Not sure if I had this or similar pics. I have this one, showing the same boy, but headshot only and appearing older to me, nice bowl cut, next to another boy

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/update-4-cedarmont-kids.html

Nice dancing (square dance) but I prefer the raw denim bibs and the sitting scenes f/m in other clips. I don't like much the song here. Rating ~6-(7). Also sitting but rather poor views (distance).

I have just checked the clip and made another pic below. Unfortunately there are no newer uploads since dec 2023.

Main overview rating up to 8

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/cedarmont-kids-songs-of-america_25.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.