Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Hangeul Warrior Aiya


Educational series
Year: 2021-2026
Year in film: 2020s ? 
Country: South Korea 
Who in bibs: girl ~7-9 ?, lady
Available on DVD: yes ?     
I own: no 
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
CommentA young girl in longer shortalls and a lady in this or related series.

Korean title: 한글용사 아이야 . Aka Hangeul Heroes A.I.Y.A. Is this the same series? No entry on IMDb.

Found on official EBS channel. Clip called "[6화~10화 모아보기] 이제 너랑 친구 안 해!😭 친구랑 싸웠을 땐 어떤 말을 할까?|#한글 표현|💥TV로 보는 한글용사 아이야💥|[EBS놀이터].

For other Korean series search for "Elementary School English".

Pic 2 from Hangeul Heroes ep 4 also young lady in orange bibs (also sitting in both) found on channel 예찬 TV.

I also found a chubby man in yellow shortalls in series Bravo! Wonder Cards (WHY 최고다! 호기심딱지), also on EBS. I haven't checked all episodes.

Rating ~3-4 for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.