Pages

▼

Friday, April 8, 2022

Nord Nord Mord

 


Crime movie series, 17+ episodes
–Year: 2010-
–Year in film: 2010s 
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: women, men
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low- ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Some men and ladies in fishing bibs in ep Clüver und die fremde Frau (ep 2, s1e2), pic 1 from behind the scenes.

Also Red Cross rescue ladies in red bibs (or maybe pants) in ep Sievers und der Schwarze Engel (s2e7 according zdf, s1e15 according IMdB), pic 2 I think very few scenes at the end.

Also at leat men and probably women in protective thin coveralls (white/light blue). I haven't seen all episodes. 

But I assume few (good) scenes. 

So rating ~2-3 for now only. I usually don't watch this kind of series. Found on the ZDF mediathek (pic 2).

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.