Pages

▼

Friday, April 8, 2022

Les p'tits Lucas (Carnets d'ado)


TV movie starring Nicolas Marais
–Year: 2002
–Year in film: 2000s ?
–Country: France
–Who in bibs: Gaetan ~7 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least one boy in blue bibs or shortalls. Probably Laurent Breton. Rating ~3-4. Pic taken from a (selfmade ?) DVD cover. Part of the interesting TV series Carnets d'ado (other episodes are also rare  and might have bibs as well).

One slightly better headshot here

 https://www.notrecinema.com/communaute/v1_detail_film.php3?lefilm=4403

I had a combined post with 2 other movies (I still haven't found clips showing bibs)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-la-vie-l-concours-de-danse-piriac-les.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.