Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

After the Rain (1988)

 

Drama, Ned Beatty
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1929
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys ~5? , men  
-Available on DVD: VHS only ?
-I own: no  
-Bib occurrence: medium+ ?    
-Rating:  3/10 ?        
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Some young and old men and at least 2 very young boys/toddlers in bibs. Maybe more?

I found this on rarefilm net. No stream but download. And the free slow download will probably take 10 or 20 hours, 1.38 GB. I only had the time to watch 9 minutes. No boys there. Source is a retail VHS with fixed subtitles. 

Maybe one is registered at that hosting and has a faster download or maybe someone might upload it to YouTube later. So needs to be rechecked later.

But I don't assume older boys. And ladies and girls in bibs in 1929 are unlikely. There are 4 kids, maybe 3 boys. It's possible that there are supporting actors.

Aka The Passage.

Rating ~3-(4) for now. Nice setting, 1929 Alabama, but boys are too young. Maybe some interesting scenes of young men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.