Pages

▼

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Traveller (1997)

Drama/Crime/Romance
–Year: 1997
–Year in film: 1990s 
–Country: USA 
–Who in bibs: girl Shane ~10
–Available on DVD: yes    
–I own: no 
–Bib occurrence: low-
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Danielle Keaton *1986 (older looking) in long bibs. 2 scenes 1h03 and end. Sitting on floor and also standing front. 

The last of the recent suggestions from Johnny. Thanks very much!

Bibs are very nice, but too few (good) scenes. I think no or no notable rear views.

Rating 4-(5).  

1 comment:

  1. New suggestion:
    Gotteskinder (English title: In Good Faith)
    I don't have access to the movie but in the trailer there is a little girl in blue bibs

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.