Family film
–Year: 2024
–Year in film: 1970s
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Molly ~11?, boys ~6, 11 ??
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating: 4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: A blonde pigtailed girl (I think Sophie Guest as young main character) in shortalls, also sitting (on grass and another scene from a distance) and a brief scene of a young boy (rear view only). Another kid, pic 2, I first assumed a tomboy due to the face in long bibs. I'm still not sure if it's a boy or girl. I currently think it's a boy.
Another new one from Felix. Thanks very much! He has 76 pics. (site 2 temp film).
Almost all scenes either from a distance or headshots.
Rating ~(3)-4 for the bibs scenes. Movie probably much higher, maybe ~6. Nice 70s scenes including Baseball.



Two episodes of Season 18 of Bablo added with quite nice new dungarees on the blond boy. But only the last two episodes of the season.
ReplyDeleteAlso, a re-organisation of my files. I have posted new links and deleted my old comment.
~Felix