Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

One Day at a Time (1975)


Sitcom, 209 ep
Year: 1975-1984
Year in film: 1980s 
Country: USA 
Who in bibs: Barbara ~15, Ann ~43, others ?
Available on DVD: yes   
I own: no 
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  5/10 ?
Rating: *****
CommentI first found a lady (maybe Bonnie Franklin *1944-2013 or maybe another younger actress) in longer shortalls, low back. Also sitting rear/side view. Clip Ann's Out of Town Client (unknoen ep).

Bonnie Franklin in buttoned long bibs in s5e18 (1980)

https://www.imdb.com/de/title/tt0072554/mediaviewer/rm1516500481/?ref_=ttmi_mi_18_2

Valerie Bertinelli *1960 in tight red bibs

https://www.imdb.com/de/name/nm0291364/mediaviewer/rm2261745408/?ref_=nmmi_mi_3

I first considered rating ~3-(4). I later found a compilation of Valerie, pics 1+3, unknown episodes which are much better. Rating ~5. I don't like much tight bibs.

I don't know all episodes. There's also a 2017 Netflix remake. I have checked the pics on IMDb but haven't found any scenes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.