Pages

▼

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Heartland (2007)

 

Drama series, 281+ep
–Year: 2007-
–Year in film: 2000s ?
–Country: CDN 
–Who in bibs: boy ~13 ? June ~22, Jack ~7, others,
–Available on DVD: yes   
–I own: no 
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating:  6/10 ?
–Rating: ******
–Comment: At least this boy, probably Kade Philps (unknown age), in s1e12 at 32. Brief, but great scene, sitting and rear view. Bibs are quite baggy.

Suggested by Johnny. Thanks very much for this and other suggestions. I only had The Ballad of the Sad Cafe (f/m, rating 5, A-Z list under B). 

Please tell us, if you have checked more episodes.

I later searched the pics on IMDb and found Rhys MacQuarrie in s15e4 in raw denim bibs or shortalls

https://www.imdb.com/de/title/tt1094229/mediaviewer/rm2846746625/?ref_=ttmi_mi_105_2

And a toddler girl. And ~22yo Carol Huska (*1996) in s13e3

https://www.imdb.com/de/title/tt1094229/mediaviewer/rm3454962433/?ref_=ttmi_mi_453_3

For now rating 6-(7) for this brief scene pictured. I bet that there are even more at least supporting actors. And the series is still running.

1 comment:

  1. New blog entry:
    I don't know where else to report it so ill just post it here .
    Netflix Series My Life with the Walter boys (Ger.: Ich und die Walter Boys)
    S2E2 Mom in blue overalls in the barn
    S2E3 Jackie (protagonist girl) in black overalls in the barn
    S3E1 Mom in blue overalls in the grass
    Jackie in black overalls
    Mom in blue coveralls
    S3E10 Jackie in black overalls
    All Jackies overalls scenes are black long denim overalls. Jackie is 15-16 years old and played by Nikki Rodriguez. Her age is not public but she was probably early 20s when she played it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.