Drama
–Year: 1996
–Year in film: 1990s
–Country: AUS, Italy, France
–Who in bibs: "girl" 7, "mother"
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium- ?
–Rating: 4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Chloe Ferguson (*1989) as 7 yo main character in shortalls and a lady, Celine O'Leary in bibs.
I think 2 scenes of the lady, this and headshots. More scenes of the girl. Different sitting and lying scenes. Sitting on bed, chair (side view) and floor.
Another new one from Felix. Thanks very much! He has 217 pics. (site 2 temp film).
Rating 4-5. Image quality is not perfect (SD), I don't like much shortalls. Girl is quite young. So rather 4.


No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog is hosted by Google.
According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/
You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.