Pages

▼

Monday, June 15, 2026

Gracie (2024)

 

Short film 18 min
–Year: 2024
–Year in film: 2020s ? 
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Gracie ~10?
–Available on DVD: no ? 
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low+ ? 
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: I think Grace Jenkins *2014 barefooted in tight shortalls. Overlapping, buttoned straps. Different sitting and kneeing scenes, sitting crosslegged on the floor. I think few rear views. At least not low back.

I found it myself some weeks ago but Felix now has a gallery (245 pics, site 2 temp shorts). Thanks very much!

I can't say how many scenes, I assume one longer scene (so maybe for 5 minutes or so).

I don't like this much. Neither actress nor shortalls.

Rating ~3-(4). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.