Pages

▼

Monday, June 1, 2026

Don't Let Him Find You

 

TV thriller
–Year: 2024
–Year in film: 2020s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Charlie ~12
–Available on DVD: stream only 
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: very low ? 
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: A girl (probably Audrey Lynn-Marie * Oct 2012) in raw denim shortalls with white jagged edges also doing hoola hoop. Probably 1 or 2 brief scenes inside and outside. Partials views (headshots), also few full views rear, most from a distance.  

Another one from Felix. Thanks very much! He has 62 pics. (site 2 temp films).

I don't like much shortalls. And few/very few (good) scenes.

So another rating 4. I don't like much the actress and her rear. I do like raw denim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.