Pages

▼

Friday, January 16, 2026

Ad Sof Ha-kaitz

 

Drama
–Year: 2011
–Year in film: 1978 
–Country: Israel
–Who in bibs: Ido, Maya ~7 ?
–Available on DVD: no ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ? 
–Rating:  4/10 ? 
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Young boy (I think Itamar Orani) and young girl in bibs. Set in 1978. Main character is the 7 yo girl Maya (Bar Miniely). Girl also in a dresses.

Another one from Felix. Thanks very much! He has 161 pics. I assume one or 2 longer scenes only.

For bibs scenes rating ~4-(5). I haven't seen the movie yet. Film itself might be higher, there are other scenes of interest. Doctor play and spying.

English title: עד סוף הקיץ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.