Pages

▼

Thursday, June 12, 2025

100 Fun Songs For Kids (Baby Songs)


Sing a-long DVD
–Year: 2007
–Year in film: 2000s 
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boy, girl ~7 ?
–Available on DVD: yes 
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low-
–Rating: 3/10 ? 
–Rating: ***
–Comment: A young girl and boy in long bibs. 2 songs: Old Mac Donald Had A Farm, The Farmer in the Dell. Rather few scenes. Young kids, rating ~3.

Included in CD set 100 Favorite Sing-Along Songs for Kids, by Countdown Kids 2007. Pic from early version "Baby Songs" (VCD) in poor quality. (I haven't found it in better quality). A later same release should be  100 Fun Songs For Kids.

I found this on the Lost Media Wiki forums, where one searched it and had been solved. Here is the thread in question

https://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/6793/childrens-sing-dvd

During research I found a similar commercial, see upcoming post. There are lots of similar DVDs/clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.