Pages

▼

Sunday, April 13, 2025

Struwwelerror

 

Short film, horror tale, 45 min
–Year: 2020
–Year in film: ~2020 ?
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Luca ~22 ?
–Available on DVD: no ?     
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium-     
–Rating:  4/10      
–Rating: ****
–Comment: One of the teen girls, I think Caroline Hartig (*1997) in black short shortalls with paint on them. I first assumed her being younger ~16. Other younger girl in ripped-off jeans shorts, also nice (Flora Li Thiemann *2002).

Found today as YouTube recommendation. 

Short film, 45 minutes, 40 without credits. Rather few good scenes. Full views at 6 (better, front) and near the end (pictured), otherwise mainly headshots. Kneeing on floor at the beginning, side view.

Again rating ~4-5. Title is a reference to famous book Struwwelpeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.