Pages

▼

Saturday, April 26, 2025

Kinder im Schulbus

 

Educational short film, 15 min
–Year: 1982
–Year in film: 1980s 
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: girl ~10, boys ~9-11 ?
–Available on DVD: no      
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low-       
–Rating:  3/10       
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Another one from the 16mm channel. I noticed one girl inside class and around 3-4 boys at the bus station. Most with simple straps/low back. The only notable boy is this, rear view only. He's much taller and mabye older. There are also scenes inside the bus. I haven't noticed scenes in there but I might have missed scenes.

As usual poor image quality. Producer FWU.

Rating 3-4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.