Pages

▼

Sunday, April 13, 2025

16 ans ou presque


Comedy film
–Year: 2013
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: France
–Who in bibs: teen girl
–Available on DVD: yes     
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low     
–Rating:  1/10 ?     
–Rating: *
–Comment: There's a teen girl on the DVD cover sitting in shortalls and tights underneath (looking even younger), I think it's the girl pictured. She might wore shortalls in this or other scenes under her jacket (and/or sweater). The only scene I really found is at the very beginning at the pool very brief scene from a far distance.

Girl might be Roxane Bret (or less likely Lou Gala). Main character is a 16 yo boy. He and his 34 yo dad both have signs of puberty. English title:  16 ans... ou presque.

So no notable scenes. Rating 1-(2). Movie also seems quite poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.