Pages

▼

Sunday, January 12, 2025

The Secret: Dare to Dream

 

Drama/romance
–Year: 2020
–Year in film: 2010s ? 
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Bess ~6 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?    
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low ?   
–Rating: 2/10 ?    
–Rating: **
–Comment: A very young girl, I think Chloe Lee in bibs starting at 12 minutes. Pic at 14. I think very few (good) scenes. Also starring Katie Holmes (not in bibs). Based on novel.

Another suggestion from Felix. Thanks very much!

Rating ~2-(3). Few scenes, very young girl. Movie seems also quite poor. Aidan Pierce Brennan is quite good but not in buibs either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.