Pages

▼

Thursday, November 28, 2024

Ricky - normal war gestern

 

Drama/family film
–Year: 2013
–Year in film: 2010s? 
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Justin, Dennis ~17
–Available on DVD: yes     
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low 
–Rating: 2/10 ?    
–Rating: **
–Comment: 2 older teen boys in white or beige bibs on motorbikes, demounting and walking. I think Dennis Kamitz (*1995) and Samuel Hummel (*1995). One might be Jordan Elliott Dwyer (NZ/US *1996, 15 yo, brother of 10 yo main character) but I don't think so as he's even taller. I only noticed this brief scene at 14.

English title:  Kai S. Pieck.

Nice movie and plot but for this scene rating ~2. Movie rating ~4-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.