Pages

▼

Friday, July 12, 2024

Nissebanden

 

Family series, 24 ep
–Year: 1984
–Year in film: 1980s ?
–Country: Denmark
–Who in bibs: woman Pil ~31, man, boys  
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium+?
–Rating:  3/10 ? 
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Kirsten Lehfeldt (*1952, pic 1 sitting on left, legs with fringes, ep 6) and a man in red bibs as elves. I think many scenes in all episodes, also scenes outside. Also some very boys in the audience, pic 2 from ep 7, also a boy in dark bibs and yellow pullover, maybe more kids?

There was also a 1989 sequel series with at least a man in red bibs.

I only have checked it briefly. Many scenes.

Rating ~3.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.