Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Daddy Daughter Trip

 

Comedy film
–Year: 2022
–Year in film: 2020s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Meara ~8 ?  
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low
–Rating:  3/10  
–Rating: ***
–Comment: I think Miranda Scarlett Schneider (* Nov 2012) in rare shortalls. Bib with buttons till the neck. White tights underneath. Also sitting in a big car (poor views). I think one or 2 brief scenes around 1h. At 1h22 also walking in long light blue cotton bibs (Felix didn't mention).

Thanks once more for another suggestions!

I don't like these scenes. Rating ~3 or less.

Some good pool scenes, swimwear f/m at 44.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.