Pages

▼

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Gila and Rik

 

TV drama
–Year: 1987
–Year in film: 1980s
–Country: Italy
–Who in bibs: Gila ~10 ?  
–Available on DVD: yes? 
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low
–Rating: 4/10 * 
–Rating: ****
–Comment: A young girl roller skating in dark blue bibs. Probably Francesca Passadore as main character. Very brief scene. I don't remember where. I think near the beginning.

Other scenes of interest: Also boys playing Soccer in shiny shorts including Adidas red at 37. I think I don't had this on my shiny shorts blog. And undressing/swimming in the sea but boy in underwear.   

Handsome boy. Interesting movie.

Rating ~3-4 for the brief bibs scene. Much more for the movie ~7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.