Pages

▼

Sunday, May 12, 2024

My Petsaurus

 

Kids preschool series, 5 seasons
–Year: 2017-
–Year in film: 2010s 
–Country: UK (Wales)
–Who in bibs: Chloé ~7-11, Bethan ~14 ?
–Available on DVD: no? 
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium+ ? 
–Rating:  4/10  
–Rating: ****
–Comment: A young girl (Alea Beechey) in different bibs, shortalls and dresses. Pic 1 a long bleached pair with flared legs. Also in pigtails. The best I found, also sitting and kneeing. Obviously from season 5 (Funny Dinosaur Compilation) maybe s5e3. Pic 2 from Dinosaur Mischief. Shortalls with dots and leggins underneath and also with an apron. Probably S1e8.

Another suggestion. Thanks! I mainly found few but long compilations. Episodes are 2 minutes each. I later found myself on pics also a teen girl Bethan (Amelia May Elliott) in long rare bibs with a jacket in 2 episodes, in ep Picnic (s3e5) and Training s3e6 (pic 3).

I think rather few good scenes and the young girl often wore a dark blue dress (and rubber boots).

Rating ~4-5 for now.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.