Pages

▼

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Karsten og Petra på skattejakt

 

Family film/TV series, part 7
–Year: 2018
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: Norway
–Who in bibs: Petra ~7
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium+
–Rating:  3/10 
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Alba Linea Ørbeck-Nilssen as main character (now a bit older, 6-7 yo but is another actress) in faded shortalls (pic 2 at 5) and long dark bibs (pic 1 at 21). Several scenes. I think mainly in the long pair.

I have 2 other movies in this series (2+4, 2 also has boys). There are currently 9 movies. I haven't seen them all, but I think most don't have bibs scenes.

English title:


 

1 comment:

  1. Well, this post is timely. I didn't enjoy making caps for this. Petra and Karsten are good normally but I HATED the girl in "på skattejakt". I have to half watch each thing to create the galleries and she just annoyed me from the start. So even with many dungaree scenes "på skattejakt " gets... "unrated" from me right now, because I hated her that much.

    New update.

    Inside __temp2 are some new galleries. This includes the "The_Really_Loud_House" folder which has caps downloaded from "fancaps.net".

    When the temp folders are united with the main, these will not be included, as these are not my own work. But I include for now, for your enjoyment... I was also not able to find accessible streams of that series, yet.

    ~Felix

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.