Pages

▼

Sunday, March 17, 2024

I Like It Like That

 

Romance
–Year: 1994
–Year in film: 1990s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Lisette ~29, Minnie ~8 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low+ ?
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least a lady in orange shortalls (I think Luna Lauren Velez as main character) and a young girl (probably Desiree Casado ?) in faded quite baggy shorter 7/8th bibs. I only have checked some few short clips so I can't say much more (other actors, amount of scenes, etc).

Probably a typical 90s romance. I don't like these non-blue shortalls (assume few scenes). And the girl is very young.

So rating ~3-(4) for now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.