Pages

▼

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Young in America

 

Swedish ELT series, documentary, 5 ep
–Year: 1993
–Year in film: 1992 ?
–Country: Sweden/USA
–Who in bibs: older teen boys
–Available on DVD: no ?
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low- ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least 4 older black teen boys dancing. I think ~3 in long white bibs, another one in faded blue longer shortalls. Few scenes at the end of ep. Barbara A Teenage Mother. Another clip from Rosa Mannen.

On my other blog, I have "Young in Australia" (Ung i Australien), 1986. Also 5 episodes, obviously related. 

I don't know the other episodes. Rating 2-3 for now. Soon on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.