Pages

▼

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Test the Nation (2022) Der große TV-Test


Quiz show
–Year: 2022-
–Year in film: 2022
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Sarah 32
–Available on DVD: no  
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: always  
–Rating:  4/10   
–Rating: ****
–Comment: 32 yo actress Sara Mangione in yesterday's episode 3 (s1e3, according wunschliste s2e2) Der große TV-Test. Sitting in faded/bleached long bibs. I haven't seen the complete show, probably also some few scenes standing (beginning/end). Sitting also rear/side and front views.

Available on TVnow mediathek (under Die großen Test-Shows).

I somehow don't like this pair. Legs are a bit flared. I prefer dark and baggy bibs. But rating ~4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.