Pages

▼

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Mid90s


 Drama
–Year: 2018
–Year in film: 1990s
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: girl ~17 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: very low
–Rating:  2/10
–Rating: **
–Comment: At least one older teen girl in faded shortalls or jeans dress sitting on the ground. I only noticed ths very brief scene at 26 minutes. I've seen a photo of her standing (side view, maybe from behind the scenes/publicity pic). It's possible that there are more supporting actresses.

The coming-of-age movie itself is quite interesting. But there are better movies. I don't like much the 90s. Movie rating maybe ~5.

For the very brief scene rating ~2 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.