Pages

▼

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Sun on the Stubble


Family series, 6 ep
–Year: 1996
–Year in film: 1930s
–Country: Australia
–Who in bibs: girl ~14 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low ??
–Rating: 3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least one (teen) girl in beige bibs (wide buttoned suspenders). Pic from ep 5. Not sure about her name.
I don't know all episodes but I assume few or very few scenes.
So rating ~3-4 only.

I had a story entry but about a boy in bathing costume.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/06/story-156-bathing-costumes.html

Also on my sailor suit blog (girl rating 3) also showing boys in historical clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.