Pages

▼

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Standing Tall (1978)



TV drama
–Year: 1978
–Year in film: 1934
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boys ~5+9, teen girls/women
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low-
–Rating: 3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least two boys in the audience beginning at 40 minutes, most notably and most often shown a boy ~4 times in hickory striped bibs, also sitting and also more close-up. Also a toddler boy in bibs.
Also teen girls or women standing in bibs but I think from a distance only.
Repost. Some infos might missing. Ranch /rodeo setting. But I only noticed few and brief scenes.
Rating 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.