Pages

▼

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Babette s'en va-t-en guerre


Comedy film Brigitte Bardot
–Year: 1959
–Year in film: ~1940s
–Country: France
–Who in bibs: Babette ~24
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: very low *
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Brigitte Bardot in dark blue, quite tight  cotton bibs. Obviously cleaning the floor. I don't remember at what time. Bib at quite low position. Also in (non-jeans) khaki coveralls flying with a parachute at 32 minutes and boots, which might be better. Man in coveralls (pilots at 12 minutes).

I only have checked this briefly. I assume rather few bibs scenes.

Rating ~3 only.
English title: Babette Goes to War.

New post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.