Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Blossom (1990)


Sitcom starring Mayim Bialik
–Year: 1990-1995
–Year in film: ~1987 (bibs)
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Young Joey ~11
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low
–Rating:  7/10
–Rating: *******
–Comment: 10 or 11 yo Matthew Lawrence as 11 yo Joey in faded blue bibs in s2e12 This old House (1991). Unfortunately only this very brief sitting scene (mostly bent forward to the vulcano), a flashback of his older brother Joey. He also appeared in 2 more episodes, as well as their younger brother Andrew but probably not in bibs. Maybe other actors, girls?

Thanks very much for this suggestion!

I didn't like this girls' series then. But this scene is very good. Rating 7-8.

I considered giving rating 8 for this good scene and handsome actor but I give rating 7 for this brief scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.