Pages

▼

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Voice Kids (Germany) - on TV

voicekids-rezavoicekids-naima

Song contest
–Year: 2013-
–Year in film: 2020
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Reza, Naima, others
–Available on DVD: no
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low+ *
–Rating:  5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: At least these teen 2 girls in season 8 (2020). Pic 1 from ep 3 (audition 3 ?) showing Reza in faded, tight bibs (classic song Nessun Dorma).

Pic 2 from ep 4 (audition 4) showing Naima in clip "Stiches" probably in a darker jeans dress. Pics taken from clips of the original website sat.1.

I don't use to watch this series anymore and saw by coincidence a trailer for the upcoming episode (not sure if containing bibs as well).

Good rear views of Reza. I don't know earlier seasons.

Rating ~4-5 for now.

At least one other teen girl in red bibs in season 12 (4/2024)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-voice-kids-germany-season-12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.