Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Circus Noël



2017 family series / 2019 film
–Year: 2017
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: The Netherlands
–Who in bibs: Karo ~13 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium+ ?
–Rating:  6/10 ?
–Rating: ******
–Comment: Luna Wijnands as 12 yo Karo in long, tight, dark blue bibs. Also riding (at least together with a boy on front of the horse).

There is a 2017 TV series and a 2019 movie, both with her. I assume that the movie is just an abridged version.

I only saw the trailer.

She also appeared in "Kameleon de serie" with her in strange shortalls, 3 boys in coveralls and a man in overalls. I will make an entry of that soon.

For Circus Noel rating ~6 for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.