Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Aap Poot Pies

 

Family series
–Year: 2014
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: The Netherlands
–Who in bibs: boy, girl ~7+18, men, teens
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: often ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Boys, girls, teens and men in yellow bibs. Teens I only noticed in ep 7. Older teen girl or young lady. Pic 2 from ep 2. Also sitting in ep 1. Mainly men in bibs (also lying on the ground in ep 7).
I only checked this briefly.
Rating ~3-4 only.

One more pic of the girl

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2025/08/update-aap-poot-pies.html

2 comments:

  1. Please Search "amigovios" From argentina youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. For overalls or shiny shorts? Please tell episode number or link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.