Pages

▼

Thursday, January 31, 2019

En las estrellas



Drama
–Year: 2018
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: Spain
–Who in bibs: Ingmar 8
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium+ ?
–Rating:  5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: 8 yo Jorge Andreu as 9 yo son (but older looking) in tan bibs. I think jeans fabric. Obviously modern setting.

Thanks very much for this suggestion! I have only checked some parts of the complete movie. Obviously several scenes (but not in the beginning third/fourth or half).

Pics at 53 minutes, running away after pulling down the pants of the boy.

Weird movie, quite interesting, but I prefer blue bibs and farm setting.

Rating ~5-6 for now (needs to be rechecked completely).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.