Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dach überm Kopf (1980)

dachuebermkopfdachuebermkopf2

DEFA romance/comedy film
–Year: 1980
–Year in film: ~1979 ?
–Country: East Germany
–Who in bibs: Karoline ~39 ?, men
–Available on DVD: no
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: medium
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least this short haired lady, I think Renate Geißler as Karoline in faded, quite tight bibs. Bib at low position with a zipper from waist to top. Several scenes. Also sitting scenes, hand behind the bib and men in bibs.

I found this by coincidence on YouTube. "DDR film".  She looks completely different (better) with the cap on pic 1.

Rating ~3. There are better movies. Not on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.