Pages

▼

Friday, July 6, 2018

The Haunted Mansion Mystery (ABC Weekend Specials)



TV adventure, s6e1
–Year: 1983
–Year in film: 1980s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: girl ~12
–Available on DVD: VHS only
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ?
–Rating:  5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: One blonde girl in light blue bibs, either main character, played by Tristine Skyler or maybe more likely Olivia Laurel Mates. Sorry for the bad pics. I only have checked this briefly. I think rather few good scenes but nice setting in the woods.

Novel by Virginia Masterman-Smith. Also starring young Christin Slater and Jonathan Ward.

Main overview entry of ABC and CBS Afterschool movies, f/m rating up to 10 at

/2012/01/26/the-amazing-cosmic-awareness-of-duffy-moon/



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.