Pages

▼

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Highway to Heaven – s5e2

highwaytoheaven-s5e2highwaytoheaven-s5e2b

Drama series starring Michael Landon
–Year: 1984-1989
–Year in film: 1989
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: "little girl" ? 8 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: very low
–Rating:  2/10
–Rating: **
–Comment: One girl, maybe April Brotherton in a light blue bibs-like dress sitting on a hospital bed. Brief scene at the end of this episode.

This series is currently still running weekly on Bibel.Tv. This one has not been aired yet. I've briefly checked the remaining episodes. I only own seasons 1-3.

Brief scene, no real bibs, so rating 2-3 only. One other 3rd entry soon on my shiny shorts blog (older teen girls).

Main overview entry, rating up to 5

/2015/08/16/highway-to-heaven/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.