Pages

▼

Friday, October 20, 2017

A Lion Is in the Streets

lionisinthestreets

Drama starring James Cagney
–Year: 1953
–Year in film: 1930s
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boy ~9, men
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: very low
–Rating: 3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least one boy at school in faded bibs and a light blue shirt (at 3 minutes) and also some (older) men in bibs. Set in the 1930s. I only have checked it briefly.

One of the few movies tagged one-room schoolhouse on IMDb.

Some handsome boys like Lee Aaker (but not in bibs).

For this very brief scenes, I can only give rating 3-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.