Pages

▼

Monday, September 25, 2017

Olivier, Olivier



Drama
–Year: 1992
–Year in film: 1980s ?
–Country: France
–Who in bibs: Nadine ~10 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low
–Rating:  5/10
–Rating: *****
–Comment: As announced, at least this girl, Faye Gatteau in longer, light blue shortalls, also shirtless what is rare for a girl. Some nice scenes like watching the boy peeing. Movie rated R.

As usual, I only have checked this movie briefly.

I think 2 rather brief scenes only. Pic 1 at 20 minutes, pic 2 at the beginning.

Not that bad. Obviously an interesting movie.

Rating 5-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.