Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Supilinna Salaselts



Family film
–Year: 2015
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: Estonia, Finland
–Who in bibs: Mari 10, men
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium
–Rating:  6/10 ?
–Rating: ******
–Comment: Olivia Viikant as main character Mari in blue, short and quite tight shortalls. Bib at low position. Some good cycling scenes. Also one or more paramedic men in red bibs at 1h38 (without jacket).

Another suggestion. Thanks very much!

I have briefly checked this movie. Nice shortalls and a good movie, but I think she's often shown from a distance and also wears an additional jacket over them. Cycling scenes are fast. I think at the end she didn't wore shortalls anymore (?)

Pic 1 is from an interview, pic 2 at 1h28, pic 3 from a trailer, I think near the beginning.

Rating 6-7. English title: The Secret Society of Souptown.

2 comments:

  1. Patrick Brennan wears overalls in an episode of the American tv series Dark Room entitled "Siege of 31 August" from 1981.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Brennan wears overalls in an episode of the American tv series Dark Room entitled "Siege of 31 August" from 1981.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.