Pages

▼

Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Waltz Through the Hills

waltzthroughthehills2waltzthroughthehills

TV adventure movie
–Year: 1988
–Year in film: 1954
–Country: Australia
–Who in bibs: girl Sammy ~8 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: medium
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least Tina Kemp, maybe around 7 or 8 yo as 5 yo pigtailed orphan Sammy in light grey bibs. Buttons instead of braces. Several scenes.

Thanks very much for ths suggestion. By coincidence also a 1988 Australian adventure and again set in the 1950s. Novel by Gerald Glaskin.

Quite interesting, but she's very young. I will also add this to my pigtails blog.

Rating 4-5.

Thanks for more than 1,000 views yesterday! I will continue replacing pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.