Pages

▼

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ein Sommer in Masuren

sommerinmasuren

TV romance
–Year: 2015
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Pola ~38
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: low ?
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Austrian Marlene Morreis in stone washed blue short shortalls, also cycling. Good rural setting. Part of the movie series "Ein Sommer in...".

Obviously a typical movie of it's kind, I usually don't watch them.

I haven't seen it completetly, so I can't say much more. She's also quite old and I assume rather few (good) scenes. I don't like shortalls but could be worse.

So rating 2-3 for now only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.