Pages

▼

Thursday, January 21, 2016

L’instit (1993) - s2e1



Drama movie series about a teacher
–Year: 1993-2004
–Year in film: 1994
–Country: France, SUI
–Who in bibs: Cécile ~11 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low *
–Rating:  5/10
–Rating: *****
–Comment: Carine Lemaire in medium blue shortalls. Rather few scenes, I think at the end. Often from a distance. 1994 episode 4 (s2e1) "Tu m'avais promis".

I found this episode by coincidence. I only have checked it at high speed. And there are probably more kids (and maybe women) in other episodes. I don't have the time to check them all.

Main entry (boys, girls) rating currently up to 6.

/2013/06/13/linstit-1993/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.