Pages

▼

Monday, August 3, 2026

Unknown #43: The Big Sleepover

Gullah Gullah Island
–Year: 1994-1998
–Year in film: 1990s
–Country: USA 
–Who in bibs: girl ~11 ?, lady
–Available on DVD: yes     
–I own: no 
–Bib occurrence: low- ?
–Rating:  4/10 
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Another one from Marc's overallslookingcool playlist. This time from the girl's playlist. Some more with boys coming soon. A very interesting boy at an inside swimming pool (soaked wet, clip "Badeaktion"). Thanks for the comment, by coincidence I have checked this yesterday as well. Clip is called "Vanessa's Overalls Scenes (The Big Sleepover) (Forward & Reverse)". Obviously from a real kids' series. I havent't found from which. Can anybody help? Maybe I already have an entry. Black girl front and rear and also sitting scenes. Rating ~4.

Clip originally by Vito Celano. He has some more, also a boy "Look Dorothy I'm a Cow! Moo Moo Moo Moo! (normal fast & super fast) (Forward & Reverse)" (also on the playlist).

And at least a teen girl in Sesame Street ep 3607 (coming soon). He also has some of Barney. 

During research I found on IMDb "Ponysitters Club: The Big Sleepover" with at least a girl in bibs or similar. 

Title now found. Thanks for the comment! Gullah Gullah Island. s4e16.

Also black lady Natalie Daise in bibs or shortalls at least in s2e10. 

1 comment:

  1. The Big Sleepover is Gullah Gullah Island episode

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.