Pages

▼

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Uma Aventura do Zico (rating 7-8)

 

Family film
–Year: 1998
–Year in film: 1990s    
–Country: Brazil
–Who in bibs: Lula ~12 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?    
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ?  
–Rating:  7/10 ?   
–Rating: *******
–Comment: Gabriel Gabriel in greyish appearing bibs. 

I just found some new folders from Felix (not announced yet). Thanks very much! He has 138 pics. (site 2 temp film).

Great! Perfect rear view. Also very nice front view and even a sitting scene. And handsome boy. Also boys at least in red Soccer shorts.

This is at least rating 7. I have to watch it. I think, I can't give rating 8 due for rather few scenes.

Update: Briefly checked. And it's obviously not a boy (Fred) but girl Lula (Carla Gomes). Still rating 7 due to very few good scenes

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2026/07/info-uma-aventura-do-zico-girl.html

 

1 comment:

  1. I thought you would like this one. :D

    I was quite surprised to discovered this film from the 90's and even more surprised when I couldn't find it on your blog. I guess there are still some unknown older films out there somewhere. :)

    Keep up the good work!

    ~Felix

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.